Regular activities and spiritual routine include:
Our Daily Schedules:
- Daily Paincajanya: (5 a.m. Prabhata Samgiita, kiirtana chants and meditation till 5:35 a.m.)
- Morning Meditation and Yoga /Spiritual Lessons/ Yoga Ásanas: (5:35 a.m. till 8:00 a.m.)
- Noon Meditation: (12:00 to 1:00 p.m.)
- Evening Meditation and Yoga (6:00-8:00 p.m.)
– Weekly Dharma Cakra for all followers on Sundays: 6 p.m. till 8 p.m.
– Monthly Akhan’d’a Kiirtana Chants on the first Sunday of month: (11 a.m. till 3 p.m.)
– Individual instructions in meditation: On an appointment basis.
– Yoga students should contact individually in order to get proper guidance for their practices and classes.
– For more information it is always better to contact the Center and the resident monks. Relief Service and activities occur depending on local emergencies.